Glassdoor's mission is to help job seekers find a job and company they love. As an innovative technology company, we are disrupting the employment industry on a global scale by changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit talent.
The Engagement team helps users engage with jobs and companies they care about through personalized communications via email, push and in-product experiences. We are looking for an Engagement Marketing Manager to join our Engagement team, to help support the notifications channel.
As the Engagement Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building, maintaining, analyzing, and improving our notifications channel. You should have a real passion for building engaging experiences, with highly personalized messages that guide job seekers throughout their user journey.
You have 5-7+ years of experience in digital marketing with a primary focus on email or push notifications. In addition, you love making data-driven decisions and working cross-functionally with Product and Engineering teams.
- Hands-on use of our Email + Push Platform. Within the platform, you will be building campaigns and programs, querying the database for segmentation, setting up tests and manipulating code.
- Identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve campaign performance through A/B testing and analysis
- Monitor and report on notification performance, leading to the continuous improvement of user experience and overall ROI
- Partner closely with Product and Engineering to collect and synthesize new ideas and develop quarterly roadmap initiatives
- Be the internal subject matter expert on email + push notification platform/experiences
- Lead bi-weekly meetings with platform vendor
Experience & Skills Required:
- B.S. or M.S. degree and 5-7+ years of experience in digital marketing with a primary focus on email or push.
- Experience with Email + Push platforms like Responsys, Exact Target, Braze, Leanplum, Urban Airship etc
- Must have experience with Google Analytics, Tableau and Excel
- A/B & multivariate testing experience
- Highly disciplined, self-motivated, looking for growth
- Great communication skills and a strong desire to learn
- Outstanding problem solving skills. You're not just repeating a playbook; you're looking at every problem with fresh eyes and digging deep for insights and solutions
- Strong analytical skills and judgment needed to break down problems and come up with solutions
- Must possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills including the ability to persuasively present insights and recommendations to stakeholders
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- Sunny & peaceful Mill Valley offices located right on the water
- Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
- Onsite gym and fitness classes
- Free catered lunch; new menu daily
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
- Free parking