Infosys– Global Markets – Manager – Client Services
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
If you are interested in being part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued, take a moment and explore the below job opportunity.
The Manager-Client Services (MCS) is responsible for all client interfaces within the assigned account scope. The MCS works together with his manager (Senior MCS/Group MCS) to build an account plan and is responsible for client management based on the account plan. Usually, the MCS handles a single account or part of a large account with P&L of $30MM to $40MM.
What will you do?
The Manager-Client Services has the following key responsibilities within the assigned account scope:
• Client relationship management – manage relationships with operational client personnel – those directly involved with the client’s presence.
• Business development – build a portfolio up to $30MM-$40MM - drive revenues within the assigned account scope by being the owner of the entire Opportunity Management Cycle: Prospect-Evaluate-Propose-Close. This involves identifying business opportunities, selling concepts to the client where required and influencing the client to give additional business based on demonstrated capability and past performance.
• Conduct research as well as competitor analysis, and conduct client presentations, estimation efforts and proposals and negotiations.
• Client delivery assurance – assure the client of the commitment and driving the delivery process by working collaboratively with the Delivery Managers in the business unit.
• Collaborate with the Delivery Manager to address all people or infrastructure related issues that may be affecting the delivery of the project vis-à-vis the specific client.
• Balance different projects running for the client that may involve different Delivery Managers or horizontal competency units’ resources.
• Take go-to-market solutions to accounts within the account scope - responsible for driving revenues from Go-to-market solutions being sponsored by the business unit.
• Work closely with the Solutions Leader to build customized solutions pitches for the target account and driving the revenues and delivery of these solutions to the account scope.
• Account planning and governance - completely responsible for all Client Management Processes – Plan-Sell-Deliver-Manage.
• Build an account plan for the account scope – with details of the relationships required, the opportunities that have to be chased, and the revenue expected from such opportunities, as well as potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed.
• Make pricing decisions within the scope of the Master Services Agreement.
• Support pre-sales proposals for new business development outside of account scope.
• Provide necessary input for building future alliances with relevant product vendors.
Please Note: This description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education and 10+ years experience, with strong sales/relationship management/account management experience.
• Significant business development and project management experience required.
• Must have experience in the relevant industry.
• Knowledge of industry specific go-to-market solutions a plus.
• Good understanding of industry specific business issues and drivers a plus • Track record of interacting and building relationship with C-level client contacts.
• Global Delivery Model experience desirable.
• Experience managing large multi-location consulting engagement teams desirable.
• Track record as Account Manager in a rapidly growing client relationship highly desirable.
• Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience.
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.