Enablon, a Wolters Kluwer business, is the world's leading provider of Sustainability, EHS and Operational Risk Management Software. Enablon offers the most comprehensive platform in the industry and is consistently recognized as a global leader and visionary for enabling the sustainable company through technology.
The Engagement Manager role is part of Enablon's Professional Services team. You will be leading a team of Implementation Consultants, working closely with Product Managers and Technology teams to provide customers with a positive experience during the implementation and throughout the client relationship lifecycle.
- Manage the Professional Services/Implementation teams
- Lead client service delivery/implementations
- Manage client expectations with empathy and understanding; be the "Voice of the Customer"
- Drive/improve services quality and client satisfaction
- Facilitate communication between the client and our Product Management & Technology teams
- Support sales cycle to position services and define project implementation proposals
- Anticipate project and account needs (proactive as opposed to reactive)
- Participate in the account planning meetings
- Act as a point of contact for Solution Delivery
- Ensure compliance to Enablon processes and methods
- Ensure clients are trained, have a full understanding of product capabilities/features
- Minimum of twelve years of experience working in a professional services organization
- Minimum of ten years of software implementation and project management experience
- Minimum of five years in a leadership role
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university OR minimum of ten years leading a professional services organization
- Experience with multiple project management methodologies; Agile, PMP/PMI, Prince2, SixSigma….
- Strong and demonstrated ability to build and manager relationships with clients and partners
- Proven track record for project planning, delivery, control and completion of implementations
- Excellent presentation experience
- Fluent or conversational French is a huge plus