We have a job opening for an engagement Manager Raleigh,NC
The Engagement Manager is responsible for exceeding client expectations through superior implementation, delivery and management of analytic products and solutions. The Engagement Manager will assist the sales team during opportunity assessment and proposal phases of the productsales process, particularly as it relates to deployment approach, timeline and deliverables. Post sales, the Engagement Manager will become the primary point of contact for delivery. The Engagement Manager will implement strong program management practices (change requests, issue management, risk management and decision tracking) with a strong focus on customer’s engagement experience and contract compliance. The Engagement Manager will maintain contact and communication with all pre-sales, delivery and account team members and other participants to ensure contract conformance and client user expectations.
Initially the Engagement Manager works with the sales team trying to win the client's business. At this stage, the Engagement Manager will co-ordinate the scoping and the delivery of Proof Of Concepts, Standard/Tailored Demos & Presentations, Solution Proposals and other artifacts that may need to be developed and delivered in order to win a contract. The artifacts themselves will be developed & delivered by the Customer Engagement Team in collaboration with the Lab Services Team but the Engagement Manager’s focus will be in coordinating the delivery of the artifacts as well as ensuring that the right technical resources are applied to the engagement. The Engagement Manager will be the primary contact and escalation point for Sales.
Once the contract for a Proof-Of-Value, a Pilot or a Product Sale has been won, the Engagement Manager will be the main point of contact for the new customer and will act as the primary escalation point for any problems in the relationship. While working with the client the Engagement Manager will keep an eye open for other opportunities with the same firm. While the execution of the contract will be done by the Customer Engagement Team and the Lab Services Team, the Engagement Manager will co-ordinate the work with focus on engagement experience and contract compliance.
• A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields.
• PMP Certification
• Minimum 16years of industry experience in the field of Software Products & Services
• Minimum 5years in a customer facing role
• Minimum 2years on a project management role
• At least 2years of experience working in the field of Analytic Products and/or Services.
• Candidate must have a basic understanding of analytics software from a functional and technical perspective.
• Working knowledge of Data and Analytics Modeling is a plus.
• Articulate, strong communications and presentation skills.
• Ability to work with customers, account team, technical team and sales team.
• Ability to manage issues, change requests, risks, escalations and other aspects of a pre-sales and post-sales activities.
• Must be an experienced, and approachable personality.
• Must be willing to travel - national and international – especially during delivery periods.
• Disciplined, organized, reliable, hardworking and result-oriented.