As an Engagement Manager on the Implementation team at SHYFT, you will serve as a project team lead responsible for driving the day-to-day team activities according to plan. You will own the project success both internally to company metrics and externally in terms of customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for communicating project status internally and escalating any impacts to scope or budget. Additionally, you will also be responsible for partnering with the sales team to identify additional sales opportunities for growth.
We are seeking individuals who are enthusiastic about Customers and understand the challenges facing healthcare organizations. Our Customer Success leaders are creative problem solvers who are driven by delivering solutions to maximize the potential of scientific and technological advancements ? ultimately leading to enhancing patients? lives.
This role is located in our Waltham, MA office and will report into the Director of Customer Success, Implementation.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Own implementation of the customer solution as contracted
- Establish customer relationship and trust rapidly
- Drive your team to meet the implementation timeline
- Manage team member satisfaction the same as customer satisfaction
- Manage the implementation scope using the standard implementation methodology
- Adhere to the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Maintain a project budget to drive decisions and ensure on time and on budget and on scope delivery
- Facilitate project postmortems to identify areas of improvement on the next implementation
- Lead by example ? exemplify SHYFT core values
- Hire, retain, coach, and grow your rock star employees
- Willingness to travel approximately 25%
- B.S. or M.S. degree with engineering, business or scientific focused curriculumpreferred
- 5+ years of technology & implementation experience leading teams
- Excellent communications skills, attention to details and confidence to take ?command and control? of project delivery
- Detail-oriented and take ownership attitude
- Strong project and account management skills
- Strong interpersonal and proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to think creatively on how to solve projects risks without reducing quality
- Consultative approach to scope and schedule management
- Ability to communicate the overall customer vision to the team to maintain a high team morale and motivation
- Knowledge of life sciences/healthcare industry with exposure to third party commercial and clinical data, and pharmaceutical distribution models
- MS Excel and SQL skills preferred
- Competitive compensation/Stock Options
- Generous rewards program
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Holiday pay
- AD&D and Life Insurance
- Company Outings/Social Events
SHYFT Core Values
We hire based on a 'fit first' philosophy and focus on candidates who exemplify our core values over skillset alone. At SHYFT, we believe every employee at every level is an innovator. We want all employees to bring their 'A game' to work every day and focus on the delivery of a truly amazing customer experience. We believe this is best done by embracing the team, all the while having fun.
Empowering Data, Delivering Results
SHYFT Analytics is a full service solution company that delivers next-generation sales insights to the global life sciences industry. Our agile analytic solutions and services are re-defining the way commercial data drives brand performance. We are an innovation and service-driven organization with deep life sciences expertise, and our customers include large pharma, established and emerging biotech, and medical device companies. We are continually growing, and rewarding opportunities exist for exceptional individuals to join our high?quality team of experts.
WE NOTE THAT THE ABOVE JOB POSTING IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPREHENSIVE JOB DESCRIPTION. IT IS A BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE SALIENT FEATURES OF THE POSITION OFFERED. A COMPREHENSIVE JOB DESCRIPTION WILL BE PROVIDED SHOULD THE CANDIDATE RECEIVE A JOB OFFER FROM THE COMPANY.