Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
Engagement Manager (Workday LE)
OneSource Virtual, and its partner Workday, are leading the charge to fundamentally change the traditional ERP solutions industry. For the first time, a viable, function rich, cloud-based solution is a reality for companies of all sizes, thanks to Workday’s technology. OneSource Virtual is the preferredWorkday partner that clients have come to rely upon for fast and accurate implementations.
We are looking for intelligent problem solvers who are inspired and motivated to be part of the revolution of the HCM/Payroll system industry. We have a great culture that values big ideas, creative thinking and teamwork. If you’re looking for a new opportunity, OneSource Virtual may be for you.
The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the Workday solution for key accounts. The position will work with each client and implementation team as the focal point for all tactical deployment decisions and schedules, serving to ensure that projects execute on time and budget for delivery of Workday HCM solutions of varying complexity and scale. The Project Manager will be the primary communication conduit in their engagement between the sales, implementation team, and end client/customer; combining solid organizational and technical skills with experienced business acumen to guarantee delivery success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and analyze business needs and requirements
- Participate in the sales cycle when requested to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal
- Provide guidance and mentoring to implementation team
- Ensure projects are properly staffed and planned
- Ensure projects are delivered with the budget and on-time
- Work with client to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframe
- Handle and track all correspondence between client and implementation team on project status and additional requirements
- Ensure client takes advantage of Workday system
- Be a liaison for implementation team when interacting with sales and/or development team
- Identify opportunities to position other service offerings
- Assist in the transition of the customer from implementation team to client services team/support
- Business Degree in Management or Management of Information Systems required
- 5+ years’ experience project managing HCM, Payroll or Financial implementations for large, more complex organizations
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a software consulting company
- Experience implementing one of the following: PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle and/or Workdaypreferred
- Working knowledge and language of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, and Payroll
- Previous experience with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company a plus
- Project Experience a plus with PMP certification not required, but preferred
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills
- Passion for customer service
- Travel 25 - 40%
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.