Kony is the fastest growing mobile application solutions provider in the industry with over 1,600 live multi-channel apps in the B2C and B2B arenas. Kony provides an integrated mobile application development platform (MADP) to define, design, develop, test, deploy and manage multi-channel applications from a single code base. With Kony, you can deliver stunning user-first experiences, get to market faster and lower your application TCO. Kony also offers a suite of productized B2E and B2C apps that enable customers to quickly extend their business.
Our Success speaks for itself! For the 4thyear in a row, Kony was named a “Leader” in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Application Development Platforms (MADP).
The Engagement Manager will be responsible for managing all business development, and client engagement work for our most significant clients.
- Will be responsible for Developing & implementing a long term account strategy (a two to three-year Account Expansion Plan) for Top Tier Global Accounts.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the Global Account, including Executive and C-level.
- Manage escalations and Contract Compliance.
- Identify growth opportunities and collaborate closely with both Delivery & Product teams to ensure growth attainment. The position will carry a Growth Target.
- Generate demand for Kony’s service offerings, work with Global Delivery to support seamless and flawless execution.
- Execute a sales process that validates and qualifies the technical and business requirements of the customer in order to close the business on a timely basis.
- Help develop a scalable engagement model to support a rapidly growing client base with clear growth objectives and lead the creation of scalable, service offerings
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. MBA or advanced degreepreferred.
- At least 10 years’ experience in services delivery roles with at least 5 years of program management experience with a large enterprise customer.
- Strong Project/Program Management track record delivering on client projects.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience working with project methodologies including Agile.
- SDLC experience, QA and governance strongly preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English, negotiation skills, influencing skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders at varying levels effectively will make you the ideal candidate for the position.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams that are globally dispersed.
- Startup experiencepreferred.