What you’ll do
- Strategic Vision:
- Engage partners in growth strategy conversations (i.e., adding more stores to DoorDash, increasing same-store sales, growing net profitability, etc)
- Strategically introduce and execute on new DoorDash product opportunities to broaden partnership depth and increase partner revenue streams (i.e., white-label fulfillment)
- Execute co-marketing campaigns with partners to promote the DoorDash partnership, drive sales, and increase customer awareness
- Relationship Management:
- Develop & foster partner relationships with C-suite as well as strategy, marketing, and operations leads to provide a best-in-class partnership
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with partners to deepen relationship, review performance, and develop forward-looking strategies
- Determine the needs and wants of merchants, prioritize them by impact on the business, and work to co-create solutions
- Operational Excellence:
- Serve at the primary point of contact for all issues and be accountable for their resolution
- Drive forward operational improvement with your partners to ensure that together we are delivering the best experience for DoorDash customers
- Leverage playbooks, tools and internal resources to ensure merchants receive a high quality experience on DoorDash, working to resolve any roadblocks and achieve operational efficiency
- Work cross-functionally with our Product, Operations, Marketing and Sales teams to ensure merchants have the best possible experience when using DoorDash’s services. This influences the overall product roadmap, making us better each day
- You love working directly with clients; you create and maintain long-term relationships
- You are a problem solver at core, with a strong bias for action
- You are passionate about using analytics to build insights around problems and opportunities
- You like rolling up your sleeves as much as you like the big picture
- You’re comfortable with a fast pace and several moving parts; we move quick and are defining an entire industry
- You know how to take very broad challenges or opportunities and turn them into actionable projects with clear milestones and goals, with minimal guidance
- 4-6 years of experience in consulting, client success, account management, or sales
- Proven success working in cross-functional teams (e.g., with product, marketing, and operations) to build creative solutions
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
Nice To Haves
- High growth or early-stage startup experience
- Experience with marketplaces, operations, logistics or unit economics
- Proficiency in one or more analytics & visualization tools (e.g., Chartio, Excel)
- Knowledge of CRM software (e.g., Salesforce)
- Willingness to get hands dirty and do whatever it takes to delight our clients
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.