An Engagement Manager is responsible for the planning, execution and management of transformation
engagements at our clients client. He coordinates the work of Our Clients and client team members for typically one
• Accountable for the successful delivery of all project phases, releases, and project components for
• Responsible for overall quality, engagement, and adherence to the schedule and budget for the project.
"Responsibilities of Role:
• Coordinate project timeline with her/his team(s) to ensure checkpoints and goals are met to the client's
• Manage overall resource allocation and capacity planning for the project.
• Report project level status, metrics, issues and risks and manage overall completion and sign-off on
• Lead and manage small teams conducting transformational projects, implementing business process
improvements, or implementing ERP systems for our clients
• Conduct workshops (e.g.requirements, gathering, solution architecting) with business managers.
Work with client staff and end-users to determine the business and functional requirements for the
system within an ERP solution.
• Create detailed systems documentation, test scripts, and presentations.
• Leverage business and technical expertise to address technology architecture, blueprinting, data
analysis, business modeling, technical design, application development, integration, and enablement.
• Configure the SAP system to meet the business requirements.
• Provide leadership and guidance to other analysts and client personnel assigned to the projects.
• Collaborate in scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals."
"Qualifications: (Please list ALL requiredqualifications including minimum years of experiencerequired):
• Demonstrated experience in managing transformational initiatives.
• At least three (3) full life cycle implementations as an ERP Project Manager with multi-module
implementations (Finance, Sales, Production, Purchasing, Warehouse)
• A minimum of eight (8) years prior transformational ERP consulting or equivalent industry experience
• At least three (3) years' experience in proposal and business case development
• Global ERP Implementation experienceworking with multi-national companies in multi-cultural
environments is a plus
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, MIS, or equivalent discipline required
• Willingness to travel 100%"