Engagement Manager - CPG / Retail
15+ years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Engagement Manager – CPG/Retail (F6418326)
Location: US Wide
Salary: $200,000 Base at least $300,000 all in
Visas cannot be supported at this time
The Manager-Client Services has the following key responsibilities within the assigned
• Client relationship management – manage relationships with operational client personnel – those directly involved with the client’s presence.
• Business development – build a portfolio up to $30MM-$40MM - drive revenues within the
assigned account scope by being the owner of the entire Opportunity Management Cycle:
Prospect-Evaluate-Propose-Close. This involves identifying business opportunities, selling
concepts to the client where required and influencing the client to give additional business
based on demonstrated capability and past performance.
• Conduct research as well as competitor analysis, and conduct client presentations,
estimation efforts and proposals and negotiations.
• Client delivery assurance – assure the client of the commitment and driving the delivery
process by working collaboratively with the Delivery Managers in the business unit.
• Collaborate with the Delivery Manager to address all people or infrastructure related issues
that may be affecting the delivery of the project vis-à-vis the specific client.
• Balance different projects running for the client that may involve different Delivery
Managers or horizontal competency units’ resources.
• Take go-to-market solutions to accounts within the account scope - responsible for driving
revenues from Go-to-market solutions being sponsored by the business unit.
• Work closely with the Solutions Leader to build customized solutions pitches for the target
account and driving the revenues and delivery of these solutions to the account scope.
• Account planning and governance - completely responsible for all Client Management
Processes – Plan-Sell-Deliver-Manage.
• Build an account plan for the account scope – with details of the relationships required, the
opportunities that have to be chased, and the revenue expected from such opportunities, as
well as potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed.
• Make pricing decisions within the scope of the Master Services Agreement.
• Support pre-sales proposals for new business development outside of account scope.
• Provide necessary input for building future alliances with relevant product vendors.
Please Note: This description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
20+ years experience, with strong sales/relationship management/account
• Significant business development and project management experiencerequired.
• Must have experience in Retail/Manufacturing industry, good experience in SAP consulting.
• Knowledge of industry specific go-to-market solutions a plus.
• Good understanding of industry specific business issues and drivers a plus
• Track record of interacting and building relationship with C-level client contacts.
• Global Delivery Model experience desirable.
• Experience managing large multi-location consulting engagement teams desirable.
• Track record as Account Manager in a rapidly growing client relationship highly desirable.
• Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience.
The job entails an extensive amount of travel.
The job also entails sitting as well as working
at a computer for extended periods of time.
Should be able to communicate by telephone,
email or face to face.