The Project Manager, Content Distribution Technology is responsible for managing KAM, our internal Sales, Legal and Marketing solution that is built on the force.com platform.
The ideal candidate is a strong technology leader who brings a product management mindset to maintaining and enhancing our sales/legal system.
She/he is a key leader reporting to the Director, Content Distribution within the Technology organization.
- Manage KAM – primary sales, marketing and legal system for Content Distribution
- Manage and Administer Salesforce platform
- Project Management of key business initiatives
- Vendor Management & Product Portfolio prioritization of system features
- Cross-functional engagement of internal and external partners to move the ball forward
- Work closely with key business stakeholders & peers to understand & document business requirements, strategies and needs
- Release Management, Internal Audit & Sox compliance, Controllership
- Constantly look over the horizon for ideas and innovate
- Ensure operational excellence
- Customer Focused
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to work across multiple groups, levels in org
- Excellent written and verbal communications w/ ability to interact with all levels of mgmt.
- Ability to prioritize effectively + manage multiple deliverables
- Team player
- Self-motivation; pro-actively identifies opportunities for improvement
- Can-do attitude
B.S. degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or other related discipline
5+ years of experience with the Software Development Process
3+ years of experience with the Salesforce platform
Salesforce Administration Certification (highly desirable)
2+ years Media/Entertainment Industry experience (desirable)