About the Role:
The Engagement Manager (EM) is part of our Global Professional Services organization and is a high visibility role that plays a vital part in the growth of Clarabridge. As an EM you will be responsible for program delivery across a portfolio of key customers - including collecting business and technical requirements, documenting desired business outcomes, and representing achieved business value to leadership and stakeholder executives. It is the responsibility of the EM to ensure that Clarabridge is delivering value to the customer in accordance with the plan established in the Statement of Work (SOW) as well as throughout the ongoing partnership.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with clients to define and document stakeholder’s business requirements, understand key business challenges, and develop the customer’s vision into a value-based solution.
- Create goal-driven program plans and provide direct oversight of assigned account portfolio throughout customer lifecycle. This includes managing staffing, maintaining implementation plans, identifying risks & issues, and setting clear project & timeline expectations with clients.
- Provide polished and timely client communication and responsive follow through on all issues, actions, and escalations.
- Lead collaboration with Professional Services teams such as Business & Technical Consultants in delivery of insights-driven business recommendations. Support and influence cross-functionally among groups such as Product, Sales, Marketing, Security and Engineering
- Build and maintain multi-level client stakeholder relationships to ensure customer health and help to expand within existing accounts as program needs mature from the delivery of our key offerings.
- Contribute to a growing knowledge network of best practices and methodologies that improve the effectiveness of our team and the information available to our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience in a management consulting, CX, technical account management role, OR a master's degree with 3+ years’ experience in a management consulting, CX, technical account management role
- Track record of success in building customer relationships at multiple levels of a clients’ organization
- Technical understanding of data integrations
- Experience with data analytics & visualizations
- Strong communication skills including written, analytical, presentation and verbal (English- Must, Foreign Languages- Plus) with the ability to effectively develop materials that are appropriate to the audience and evangelize key concepts and best practices
- Ability to collaborate with teams across the organization while also being able to work independently and as a self-starter
- Passion for solving customer challenges coupled with a commitment to customer experience and satisfaction
- Ability to properly explain technical tasks to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task as he/she will be expected to work on multiple engagements/initiatives simultaneously.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. (Project management tools & Jira – Plus)
- Willingness to travel up to 10% or as customer requires