Brand Networks drives retail commerce for direct to people brands through the intersection of people and technology. For over a decade we’ve been building custom technologies, planning, and executing social strategies that blend engineering and expertise to achieve client objectives. More than 1,500 enterprise brands and agencies have trusted Brand Networks’ combination of expert campaign management and insightful reporting, combined with AI-powered technology to drive results. The company is headquartered in Boston with 4 offices worldwide
As an Engagement Manager, you will play a key role in driving the success of a Fortune 1 retailer’s Social Media strategy. You will be a part of a customer-obsessed team dedicated to delivering social tactics, training, and support that enables retail stores to manage a revolutionary social presence. You’ll help the client meet their business objectives by developing and advocating best practices with field associates and at the national brand scale. You’ll focus and equip the creative power of field associates to drive business objectives.
The Engagement Manager reports into the Director of Client Delivery while receiving guidance on day-to-day tasks from senior members of the team.
- Support a new client launch
- Help launch a local social program from the ground up, supporting over 400 retail locations
- Develop onboarding and instructional materials and enable retail stores to manage a successful social media presence
- Support field users and provide assistance with troubleshooting or general support.
- Build relationships with field associates
- Get to know your users. Who are they? What are their unique business challenges? What motivates them? What is their corporate culture like? How do they like to communicate?
- Craft communication to drive program awareness, adoption, and usage
- Developing recognition plans & drive friendly competition between field associates
- Be Creative and Inspire
- Execute tactical solutions & marketing campaigns
- Enable field associates to create human-centered digital relationships with customers through social media
- Contribute to the design and strategy of adoption tactics
- Research and Collaboration
- Assist in ad hoc reporting or campaign requests
- Proactively share user successes and opportunities
- Proactively identify needs with the internal team to create solutions to better serve end-users and clients
- Stay up to date/research trending social media topics, client information, and competitive landscape
- Identify internal trends to provide the client insights to harness the power of field users and creative
- 5+ years of experience in social marketing and content creation, digital marketing or PR – in an agency or in-house setting.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Suite and Google Suite skills
- Ability to develop, communicate, successfully implement, and measure projects – working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Effective time management skills - ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and follow-through.
- Strong work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and fun entrepreneurial environment.
- Bilingual (French Canadian and English)
- Proven ability to build strong collaborative partnerships with external stakeholders