Boomerang Commerce’s Engagement Managers are key leaders in our Customer Success team. They are responsible for working with clients and turning them into raving advocates for Boomerang Commerce.
Examples of initiatives Engagement Managers have undertaken include:
- Influence client executives (VP of E-commerce, SVP of Digital) to adopt industry-disrupting technology and digital best practices
- Understand pain points in existing customers and influence the product team to shape new product features (or sometimes completely new products)
- Guide/advise sales team on opportunities to sell/upsell/cross-sell new products that enable our customers to better compete in the market
Strong business problem solving, comfort with analytics, ability to build trustworthy relationships with clients and hunger for growth are characteristics in all the Engagement Managers.
What you’ll do
- Be the key customer success member of Boomerang’s new product focusing on helping world-renowned brands grow their e-commerce business by >100% YOY
- Be a hands-on leader to own the success of initial customers and collaborate with product and data science teams to rapidly develop a product 10x better than the competition.
- Bring strong subject matter expertise on building and growing e-commerce business within brands.
- Have the ability to influence C-level executives, while at the same time dive deep, understand and solve problems at the end user level.
- Focus on moving the needle with respect to the client’s KPIs and continuously showcase the value of Boomerang Commerce’s platform throughout the engagement period
- Develop expertise in the Boomerang Commerce product portfolio and the e-Commerce industry to help customers succeed in the market
- Lead a team comprised of both onsite and offshore members to drive timely execution of client projects
- Own the client relationship, adopt an engagement model with clear cadence on communication within the client organization
What you need to succeed
- At least 2 years ( preferably 5 years) experience in managing a Fortune 500 brand’s e-commerce business (in excess of $25Mil on Amazon) in a consulting/agency role OR as an e-commerce account manager at the brand.
- 2-3 years of prior experience in management consulting, preferably in the data analytics domain. OR prior experience as Amazon Vendor manager with strong track record of driving success for tier 1 vendors.
- Track record of delivering triple-digit growth and driving operational efficiency.
- Well versed with AMS bid management, content optimization, and Amazon operations.
- Executive presence and Gravitas coupled with structured and articulate communication in written and verbal format (past experiences building executive ready powerpoint decks is needed)
- Strong project management skills and ability to anticipate and mitigate risks.
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and offshore teams built on trust and credibility.
- Experience in managing relationships with VP, SVP, and C-level executives of Fortune 500 companies.
- Hands-on experience in advanced Excel. Skills in SQL is a plus.
- Must have a data-driven, analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Bachelors in analytical fields considered. MBA preferred