Engagement Manager - Banking - Digital / Analytics
Our client is seeking an Engagement Manager to help support its rapid growth in Digital/Data business in North America. Enabled by powerful digitaltechnologies we transform their cleint's business by leveraging new business models and we maintain customer relationships generating significant business value.
In this role, the EM will be responsible to drive superior customer experience and delivery growth. The position also requires working with and leveraging corporate and internal digital groups. The individual will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships at the executive level and created a long term strategic partnership with the clients.
He/She will act as a “trusted advisor” to his/her client and have a mix of strategic business and technologyexperience. With Brillio’s strong presence in Tech space and our entrepreneurial culture, this position presents a dynamic growth opportunity for the right individual to contribute to a rapidly growing company in a highly exciting field.
- Proven track record on delivery growth with large clients and driving strategic partnerships with Banking and financial services clients.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, particularly with highly diverse teams
- Working knowledge of one of the following areas of technologies: Big Data, analytics or digitaltechnologies for customer insights.
- Senior executive presence and credibility – possesses an interest and passion toward engaging senior level executives in grasping and enabling fundamentals of business change
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Exceptional client management skills and experience
- Ability to work collaboratively in a virtual and highly-matrixed global environment