[Candidates who have experience with the Big 4 / Leading Global IT Consulting / Leading IT consulting/Outsourcing companies working with offshore/onshore model will be considered]
• An Engagement Director is responsible for the planning, execution and management of complex and large transformation engagements at Our client's clients. He coordinates the work of Our Client and client team members for one or more projects.
• Accountable for the successful delivery of all project phases, releases, and project components for transformation projects.
• Responsible for overall quality, engagement, and adherence to the schedule and budget for the project.
• Produce recognized pieces of transformational thought leadership and present at industry events.
Responsibilities of Role:
• Coordinate project timeline with her/his teams to ensure checkpoints and goals are met to the client's satisfaction.
• Collaborate with the project manager(s) in the management of overall resource allocation and capacity planning for the project(s).
• Manage program level status, metrics, issues and risks and oversee overall completion and sign-off on program deliverables.
• Oversee various transformational projects, implementing business process improvements, or implementing ERP / Front Office systems for our clients
• Leverage his/her broad business and technical expertise to address technology architecture, blueprinting, data analysis, business modeling, technical design, application development, integration, and enablement.
• Provide leadership and guidance to project managers and client leadership teams assigned to the projects.
• Collaborate in scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals.
Qualifications: (Please list ALL required qualifications including minimum years of experiencerequired for the role)
• Demonstrated experience in managing transformational initiatives.
• Strong knowledge of Agile / DevOps concepts and Digital technologies
• At least three (5) full life cycle implementations as a Project Manager across multiple domains (Customer Experience, Enterprise Agility/DevOps, Finance, HR, Manufacturing, Mergers & Acquisitions, Procurement and Supply Chain)
• A minimum of eight (10) years prior transformational consulting or equivalent industry experience
• At least three (6) years' experience in proposal and business case development
• Proven sales experience leveraging solution selling approach
• Global Implementation experienceworking with multi-national companies in multi-cultural environments is a plus
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, MIS, or equivalent discipline required, Master's Degree desired
• Willingness to travel 100%
• Prior experience in Communications, Media & Entertainment or Information Services Industries preferred
• Ability to manage teams ranging in size from 50 to excess of 150 individuals
• Exposure to Global Delivery Models
• Strong experience in defining scope and developing proposals
• Knowledge and ability to manage project budgets and financials
• Knowledge of Salesforce.comCRM tool
• Prior experience with Test Automation software