Engage ESM is seeking a ServiceNow Project Manager to join their team and handle and lead enterprise-wide critical initiatives and large-scale, high impact projects with moderate to high risk and complexity. This position offers the opportunity to work on high-level clients and learning from a skilled team while passionate about driving multiple success factors, onboarding and teamwork experiences. You will be responsible for defining product plans, building and leading roadmaps, design and ship features with high quality, measuring engagement and reliability, and using data insights to advise of upcoming business strategies. This role requires a mix of product thinking, technical depth, user-centric design, analytics, cross-team teamwork, and external customer engagement.
- Direct large, sophisticated projects that may involve multiple internal and external partners
- Build the project charter, coordinated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artifacts
- Ensure all projects adhere to project methodology compliance standards set by the company
- Continually update relevant business partners of project status and periodically publish project status reports
- Serve as a subject matter authority in routinely briefing key partners on different aspects of assigned initiatives
- Represent the project in various project governance and inter-department forums
- Define and supervise project achievements while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall and coordinated delivery plan
- Able to participate in and lead client discussions on project plans and status reports to ensure client understands tradeoffs throughout the project around budget, scope, schedule, staff etc.
- Responsible for day-to-day project management
- Bring to bear project management tools to support effective and efficient project delivery
- Develop, implement and report on project status and timelines
- Responsible for forecasts and financial reporting
- Work closely across agency fields to ensure effective and efficient project completion.
- Responsible for project initiation, ongoing management and reporting
- Evaluate trade-offs between project size and complexity, cost, vitality, risk, and partner value
- Partner with business sponsors to define success metrics and criteria
- Build, lead, and mentor multiple project teams throughout project life cycles
- Facilitate all operational checkpoint activities throughout the lifecycle of projects
- Assess and resolve all high priority project risks as they are encountered
- 3+ years of professional Project Management experience
- Proven leadership experience in leading small teams and projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Up to 35% travel (non-essential travel has been suspended due to COVID-19)