Responsible for planning and designing new software and web
applications. Edits new and existing applications. Implements,
testing, and debugging defined software components. Documents all
development activity. Works with moderate guidance in own area of
Work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate large-scale systems. Help automate and
Streamline operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
And troubleshoot and resolve issues in dev, test and production environments for X1 platform.
Develop deployment automation. Integrate new features with production systems. Deploy code to production.
- python, perl, etc. scripting
- continuous integration tools: jenkins, bamboo, etc
- build tools, ex. maven
- building/managing/supporting virtual stacks
- DevOp tools such as puppet, chef, etc.
- versioning tools: git, svn, etc
Support deployments for University and Comcast RPIL teams
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Computer Science, Engineering
- Requires 2-5 years related experience