$150K — $200K *
Kiewit is looking for a committed, energized and highly motivated individual who has a passion for achieving excellence. The Manager of Energy Storage is responsible for, but not limited, to the following responsibilities as related to electrical engineering design:
• Establish and maintain on-going internal and external client relationships within the energy storage industry.
• Support and collaborate with SVP, Engineering and Consulting Services and Director of Renewables to develop and execute a company-wide strategy for energy storage.
• Develop and manage internal engineering and field execution team that is capable to deliver strategic objectives of the business.
• Follow proposal and project execution plans including deliverables lists, schedule, budget, and manpower projections required to successfully execute the proposal or project.
• Manage energy storage projects with internal team members and external partners to deliver high quality projects on-time and on-budget.
• Identify and pursue new business project opportunities with strategic and opportunistic energy storage customers.
• Support presentation of proposals to customers including customer follow-up. Proposal Development-Assist with the development of proposal documents and engineering estimate.
• Assist with post proposal submittal bid strategy, answer questions and participate in closing projects.
• Maintain a strong network of industry related individuals for the purpose of expanding Kiewit’s services and opportunities.
• Ensure Quality Control of services and deliverables is followed, in accordance with the Kiewit Company Quality Plan.
• Represent Kiewit at external conferences and events by speaking and delivering thought leadership content in alignment with strategic objectives of the businesses.
• Communicate proposal and project status to Proposal, Procurement, and Engineering Services Leadership as required.
The ideal candidate for the Manager of Energy Storage will possess the following qualities:
• A minimum of 10 years proven electrical engineering design experience in the power delivery, battery energy storage, or renewable industry
• Bachelor of Science degree in related field
• Strong project team orientation and networking skills
• Willingness to travel (up to 50% of time) with some overnight stays required
• High degree of self-motivation
• Motivated by competition, yet a team player
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Valid through: 4/23/2021