PURPOSE AND SUMMARY STATEMENT
Responsible for implementing the energy product marketing plans, generating prospective quality leads, conducting sales calls, and contracting profitable energy product sales. Supports and contributes to total company goals and objectives through collaboration efforts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Implements energy product marketing plans, offers value added merchandise, and promotes service as part of the sale for the assigned territory.
- Ensures profitable sales growth through target marketing, competitive analysis, risk management, and building solid business relationships.
- Utilizes an effective sales administration plan that includes setting expectations, training, regular in-field networking and prospecting, follow-ups, and measuring results.
- Reviews annual energy product sales goals and key objectives to stay aligned with company’s goals and objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring company credit policies and procedures are followed.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintains company vehicle and equipment in proper operating condition.
- Collaborates with other sales team members in effort to maximize results.
- Follows GROWMARK’s Code of Conduct and Corporate Compliance Program, Environmental Health and Safety, OSHA and DOT policies and procedures, as they apply.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Normally requires a Bachelor’s degree in business or related area or the equivalent thereof, and 4 years or more of energy related work experience to demonstrate knowledge of and the proven ability to demonstrate advanced marketing skills, generate profitable sales, build a repeat customer base, and gain market share.
Demonstrated essential abilities including business knowledge, collaboration, communication, customer focus, decision making and skill development.
Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
Will be required to travel independently and work self-directed.
Prefer an understanding of GROWMARK energy division products, merchandise, and services.
Req Id 61502