Energy Recruiting Specialist - RA
5 - 7 years experience • Manufacturing / Diversified
Energy Recruiting Specialist - RA
Our client is seeking an experienced Energy Recruiting Specialist who will functionally perform as an ongoing consultant to manage and facilitate the staffing and recruiting process. The chosen candidate will drive the full life cycle recruiting process. S/he will locate, source, interview and present qualified candidates to hiring authorities. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experiencecollaborating within the HR enterprise, as well as with their assigned business units and hiring authorities. In addition, the chosen candidate must be a subject matter expert (SME) within the Oil/Gas/Energy industry. This position will be onsite in the Upper Midwest.
• Maintain accountability of the full life cycle recruiting process as defined by HR.
• Collaborate with Hiring Managers, Human Resources and business partners ensuring client satisfaction
• Consults with hiring managers and follow processes to achieve organizational and staffing/recruiting metrics.
• Leads initial consultations with hiring managers on requisition, timeline definitions, as well as potential sourcing strategies
• Develops and implements sourcing strategies including advanced internet mining techniques
• Develops and maintains extensive and effective networks within industry-related professional association and affiliations ensuring a continuous flow of qualified candidates.
• Utilizes online social and professional networking sites to connect with potential passive candidates
• Effectively manages and facilitate the internal applicant process
• Leads the candidate through the hiring process to ensure a positive experience.
• Leads and/or participates in sourcing projects builds networks across all channels
• Utilizes Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to identify potential candidates
• Maintains understanding and execution of diversity and quality requirements
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary)
1. Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Business, Human Resources or similar or equivalent work experience is required. MBA is a strong plus and preferred.
2. 4 - 7 years of talent acquisition, staffing and recruiting experience is required.
3. 1 - 2+ years of recruiting expertise in the Oil & Gas industry
4. 3 years robust sourcing experience including high level of proficiency with cold calling competitors, search string creation, etc.
5. Demonstrates expertise in generating talent through networking and creative sourcing methods
6. Develops sourcing plans and participates in recruiting events
7. Demonstrates solid business knowledge in multiple industries is strongly preferred.
8. Accurately captures data and reports key staffing metrics in a timely manner
9. Expert-level experience with at least one enterprise Applicant Tracking System is preferred
10. Identifies and screens candidates according to OFCCP guidelines
11. Experience effectively managing a requisition load supporting more than one business unit and multiple hiring managers is required.
12. Proficiency with MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, etc.) is mandatory
13. Demonstrates the ability to work in a fast paced, intense work environment and adapt to constant changes and competing priorities
14. Quickly evaluates and prioritize tasks in a high volume staffing environment
15. Present Salary?
16. Salary Expectation?
17. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?
18. Current Address?