This role requires a high degree of internal business collaboration and the leader is expected to both personally demonstrate and instill a culture of high performance within the various US Bureau teams.
The manager must have strong experience with guaranteed energy efficiency projects and represents Schneider Electric's Measurement and Verification approaches externally to high profile client organizations within local, state, and federal organizations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
Lead and grow teams capable of delivering a suite of remote energy services and advanced analytics platforms
Evaluate energy savings estimates, conservation measures, and establish complex energy baselines to measure savings performance
- Build custom measurement and verification approaches for a wide variety of renewable strategies and conservation measures
- Deliver expert automation support directly to end customers, regional Schneider Electric Branches, and a diverse network of automation Partners
- Deploy and support advanced analytics software and services
- Establish team and individual objectives and deliver performance in line with high performance culture
- Coach, mentor, and monitor employee's development of necessary technical expertise and strong work ethic
- Deliver excellent internal and external customer satisfaction
- Recommend, implement, and support improvements in service delivery processes, tools, and software platforms
This job might be for you if:
- Minimum four-year bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline
- Must have a minimum of ten years relevant work experience within an Energy Services Company (ESCO) or energy efficiency related field
- Must have a minimum of 5 years management experience within Energy Performance Contracting Business
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Understanding of building equipment, automation systems, energy modeling techniques, energy analysis methods, and utility rate structures.
- Advanced knowledge and experience crafting and negotiating project specific public and federal energy measurement and verification contracts for a wide spectrum of traditional and non-traditional renewable strategies and conservation measures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including, but not limited to, the ability to influence and persuade internal and external Customers, listen effectively, and solicit input from others.
- Advanced ability to use Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills including, but not limited to, the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments, the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently, and the ability to manage resource procurement and utilization.
- Demonstrate a passion for customers, be attentive to detail, and have experience leading high-performance teams.