Arcadis seeks an Energy Market Sector Leader to develop and implement the growth strategy for the energy market in the US and generate demand for SEAMS/Arcadis products through relationship building, industry contacts, business partners & brand awareness. Interface with clients predominantly across the energy sector within the US and engage with client personnel across a range of functions including technical & non-technical personnel, asset managers, senior level executives & decision makers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Continually grow a robust sales pipeline and deliver / exceed against challenging revenue growth targets.
- Identify and prioritize sales opportunities to accelerate revenue growth.
- Develop long term relationships within the US energy market including at C-level to drive new business opportunities and maximize the value delivered by SEAMS.
- Act as a trusted adviser to client prospects by providing asset investment solutions which demonstrate understanding of their business and which will deliver transformational business outcomes.
- Manage full sales cycle from opportunity identification to close.
- Accurate and timely reporting including market analysis and pipeline reporting.
- US & UK based marketing teams who are responsible for promotion of the products and services into the market.
- Demo Manager who ensures all required demo’s and key supporting services, are always demonstrated to their best advantage and fullest extent.
- Technology who develop, test and deploy the software to align the product with customer requirements & project deliverables.
- Consultancy & Analytics who deliver client projects providing commercial and technical services and support, managing and delivering complex data analytics, modeling, and investment planning projects using SEAMS market leading software (EDA) across multiple sectors.
- Product management who collate the requirements of the customers into a product roadmap.
- Lead and co-ordinate all client submissions working with cross functional teams to win new opportunities.
- Ensure a smooth transition into project delivery and implementation ensuring a high level of client satisfaction to grow the client relationship and maximize future opportunities.
- Proven ability to initiate and grow C-suite and senior level relationships within the energy market.
- Ability to develop and lead client proposals; an effective leader able to manage and motivate teams to deliver excellent client proposals with challenging scope and timescales.
- A highly effective communicator who is credible confident and articulate with the gravitas to influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Passionate about innovation and delivering solutions to transform business processes.
- Work within a fast-paced commercial environment.
- Highly ambitious and eager to utilize client experience in this business development role and the consultancy services delivered.
- Ability to convert sales opportunities to long term revenue generating client relationships.
- 15+ years of experience in the energy market.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Knowledge of the US electricity transmission / distribution market.
- Experience leveraging existing relationships within the US energy market.
- Experience in capital or operational planning.
- Experience / understanding of asset management would be an ideal.
Required Driving Statement
This position requires a current valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Advanced degree or MBA within a related field.
Why Choose Arcadis
Arcadis is the leading global design and consulting firm for natural and built assets, and we invite you to join us in partnering with our clients to deliver truly exceptional and sustainable outcomes. Contribute to the world’s most high-profile and transformative projects, from shopping centers in Shanghai and improved traffic flow in Atlanta to state-of-the-art rail systems in Doha, coastal defenses for Manhattan and cleaner air in Los Angeles.
Work alongside the industry’s foremost thought leaders and accomplished professionals, generating effective, real-world results. We are Arcadis: 27,000 people in more than 70 countries, creating value by applying our collective wisdom to every challenge. Our culture is collaborative, we believe in diversity and the power of global teamwork, and we own the responsibility to sustain the Earth and its people in a safe and balanced way.