Energy Efficiency Engineer
5 - 7 years experience • Engineering Services
International, privately held, real estate/development firm searching for an experienced Energy Efficiency Engineer in Boston, MA. Responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating energy and utility management strategies.
* Review building energy systems and operating sequences with Building Engineers and identify energy reduction opportunities.
* Develop and apply analytical and simulation models for energy use and cost analyses if energy efficiency measurers.
* Perform feasibility analysis of energy efficiency measures, and calculate return non investment and lifecycle cost savings.
* Assist in developing energy management plans, processes and procedures to enhance effectiveness of energy management program.
* Manage utility and energy data export to ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager and other tools for use in benchmarking and reporting.
* Maintain up-to-date ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager scores for all managed and tracked buildings.
* Collect data for energy benchmarking and disclosure requirements.
* 5+ years direct experience in energy management, energy efficiency, and HVAC design.
*4Year College Degree. This is MANDATORY.
* EIT, Certified Energy Manager (CEM) and LEED AP highly preferred
* Strong working knowledge of HVAC, MEP, and other building systems.
* Working knowledge of ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager and certification of buildings and the USGBC LEED certification programs.
*Experience with Trane TRACE, eQUEST, EnergyPlus or other energy modeling software a plus.
*Must be able to travel20 - 30%.
*Clean Driving Record and excellent references.