Obstetrics and Gynecology of Indiana is a division of Axia Women's Health, one of the largest integrated women's health care groups in the United States. Comprised of nearly 400 providers and 150 care center locations, Axia Women’s Health offers a full spectrum of exceptional care in obstetrics, gynecology, fertility, maternal-fetal medicine, urogynecology, hormone therapy, weight management, and laboratory services. As our impressive growth continues in Indiana, we are currently recruiting a Phlebotomist to help us ensure a positive experience for the women who turn to for Obstetrics and Gynecology of Indiana for quality OB/GYN care.
As an Endpoint Management Engineer at Axia, you’ll be a part of a collaborative team that is hyper-focused on providing a superior computing environment to Care Centers and clinical and administrative staff across the nation. In this role you’ll build and manage automation that deploys, configures and secures endpoint operating system and installed software across Windows systems and mobile devices.
- Design, implement and support a standardized endpoint management solution across Axia to manage Windows and mobile devices.
- Uses a wide variety of tools and techniques to standardize desktop and server operating systems and application configurations across the enterprise.
- Deliver modernized servicing plans that ensure clients are kept current on OS, Driver, Patch, Firmware, and Security requirements.
- Packages and deploys software and security updates to endpoints nationwide.
- Automation of normal, repetitive tasks via scripting and/or remote deployment methods.
- Monitors for and remediates deviations from configuration standards.
- Research and resolve a wide variety of technical issues and participate/lead problem resolution efforts.
- Identifies opportunities to improve IT services and, in collaboration with the team, executes on those opportunities.
- Create and update technical documentation as it relates to endpoint management.
Education and Experience
- At least five years of experience in endpoint and configuration management.
- At least two years of engineering experience in infrastructure services
- Superior listening as well as written and oral communication skills. Ability to plan and organize one’s own work.
- Must be able to work creatively, calmly, flexibly and under tight deadlines in order to respond quickly and positively to shifting/multiple demands and opportunities.
- In depth, up to date technical knowledge and hands on experience in Microsoft configuration management technologies including Intune and System Center Configuration Manager.
- Deep understanding of Windows configuration methodologies and tactics including Windows 10 servicing, PowerShell and Group Policy.
- Strong skills in VDI cloud technologies including but not limited to; Citrix, Microsoft Hyper-V, Intune and Azure.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques in a highly complex environment using leading-edge technology and or/integrating diverse technology applications.