EndoTherapy Territory Managers (4) ? TX, MD, NM, MN - 27082576
Our Client has been a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, their mission is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you're looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there's no better place to make it happen.
The EndoTherapy Territory Manager will be responsible for exceeding revenue goals by clinically selling EndoTherapy Devices to the Gastroenterology Community. Individuals will represent the company in the Hospital GI Lab and Ambulatory Surgery Centers, and will be expected to demonstrate Strong Business Acumen and an ability to introduce new technologies to the served market.
Strong Relationship skills are necessary to develop working rapport with Physicians, Nurses, Technicians and Materials Management at the Hospital. Candidate will manage their geography with integrity and accountability towards the Customer according to the company Code of Conduct.
The incumbent will be responsible for exceeding revenue goals by leveraging and managing GPO contracts in targeted accounts; including hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, (ASC), and government facilities where therapeutic endoscopy consumables are utilized.
- Meeting or exceeding sales quota in assigned territory. Be a clinical expert in the therapeutic GI space, including EUS, ERCP and EBUS.
- Exhibiting strong business acumen to include contract negotiating, business reviews and business proposals and understanding of Olympus leveraged agreements.
- Working in collaboration with the Region Vice President (RVP) to develop and implement territory business plans designed to achieve sales quota in territory.
- Performing quarterly business reviews with customers that have an existing contract agreement to ensure contract compliance.
- Building sustainable business relationships with Physicians, Nurses, Technicians, Materials Management, Hospital Administrators, Endoscopy and ASC Unit Managers to drive EndoTherapy product loyalty and utilization.
- Creating new business opportunities in alignment with company focus and priorities.
- Leading ongoing product training and in-servicing of all EndoTherapy products during procedures and in-between cases with physicians, nurses, and technicians. Work collaboratively with Clinical Endoscopy Specialist and Capital Representative to achieve Region and corporate sales goals.
- Communicating market intelligence to team members and marketing department of competitor's new product offering, pricing strategy, and merchandising practices in the assigned territory.
- Completing and submitting all administrative responsibilities accurately and on time (CRM, expense reports, and PTO).
- Attending and participating in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and trade shows as directed by the RVP and home office.
- Maintaining and expanding knowledge of company's product offerings, competitors, and local market changes.
- Adhering to company policies and code of conduct in an ethical manner.
REQUIREMENTS: (ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED)
- Bachelor's Degree is strongly preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of external business to business and/or consumer sales experience is preferred; sales experience in healthcare is strongly preferred; OR, a combination of company sales and/or marketing experience, meeting or exceeding all performance expectations is preferred.
- Clinical or medical device selling/marketing experience is strongly desired.
- Must have proven track record of success.
- Must be proficient in developing and following quarterly and annual business plans.
- Must have strong closing skills.
- Must work well in teams.
- Ability to maintain and expand existing "run rate" business is necessary.
- Strong knowledge of the GI anatomy and ability to effectively sell benefits of the company products, or ability to learn and apply this information in clinical situations is preferred.
- Must have experience with and be comfortable working withCRM software (Salesforce).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as strong verbal and written skills are essential.
- Must be organized and possess strong time management skills.
- Must be high-energy, with excellent work ethic, both reliable and positive.
- Must have ability to travel within territory on a daily basis.
- Occasional need and ability to travel outside territory within region is necessary.
- Openness to to relocation is preferred.
Base Locations: Baltimore, MD, And Corpus Christi, TX and Albuquerque, NM and Minneapolis, MN
Compensation: Base Salary: $50,000.00 (DOE) + Company Car
On Target Earnings:
- Year 1 - $145,000.00 - At Plan
- Year 2 - $165,000.00 - At Plan
- Year 3 - $185,000.00 - At Plan
- Year 4 - $200,000.00 - At Plan
Benefits: Large Company Benefits - a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks
Travel: 10% - 20%