This position will cover an exclusive territory with a steady stream of patients and a variety of procedures. You will receive an above average income and a full benefits package, including health insurance.
- Assume quality of care for patients with endodontic problems while adhering to the highest standard of dental practice ethics and professionalism.
- Examine, diagnose, and treat diseases of dental pulps and periapical tissues of teeth.
- Evaluate findings and prescribe methods of treatment to prevent loss of teeth and to restore teeth to function.
- Travel to multiple offices in a region performing specialized clinical treatments.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental associations and dental societies to represent Aspen Dental-branded practices in the local community.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Must have DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
- Must have successfully completed an advanced education program in endodontics accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of the ADA.
- Must be licensed to practice in the respective state.