As a dentist with an Aspen Dental-branded practice you are not only making a statement that you’re committed to providing quality dental care but you’re also becoming a part of a collaborative community of dental professionals. For an estimated 47 million Americans, lack of access to affordable dental care is a serious problem and Aspen Dental is transforming healthcare by breaking down the barriers to better care, better smiles and better lives.
Dentists with Aspen Dental have 100% clinical autonomy and are able to focus entirely on providing quality patient care. With the support of a highly skilled, trained office staff and the operational and administrative aspects of the practice handled by Aspen Dental Management, Inc.’s (ADMI) expert business teams, you’ll be able to focus your time and energy on procedures including restoration (fillings), crown and bridge and core build-ups (veneers, onlays, inlays), extractions, removable prosthodontics, and providing comprehensive treatment plans.
You’ll enjoy access to mentors, free continuing education, and leadership training through Doctor Development Programs, as well as the opportunity to own your own practice through the Practice Ownership Program. Fueled by the spirit of camaraderie, Aspen Dental is a community that thrives on collaboration, and has fun while doing it.
- Assume quality of care for patients with endodontic problems while adhering to the highest standard of dental practice ethics and professionalism.
- Examine, diagnose, and treat diseases of dental pulps and periapical tissues of teeth.
- Evaluate findings and prescribe methods of treatment to prevent loss of teeth and to restore teeth to function.
- Travel to multiple offices in a region performing specialized clinical treatments.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental associations and dental societies to represent Aspen Dental-branded practices in the local community.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Must have DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
- Must have successfully completed an advanced education program in endodontics accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of the ADA.
- Must be licensed to practice in the respective state.