Coast Dental was founded by Dr. Adam Diasti in 1992 and he continues to run the day-to-day operations. He understands what Specialists need to enjoy a rewarding career. We understand the importance of providing the on-going values of patient-centered care.
As an Endodontist you will be supported by many surrounding offices both internal and external.
Coast Dental's supported providers can expand their knowledge and skills while partnering closely with
practice peers and industry experts.
We strive to create a warm, inviting experience for our patients and an enjoyable atmosphere for our team members.
When you join Coast Dental, it's your name on the door.
Our goal and mission are to make it easy for you to provide excellent patient care and together we can do so much!
Our affiliated providers enjoy these benefits:
- Clinical autonomy from diagnosis to case completion
- Continuing education & training
- Free group professional liability insurance
- Health benefits and 401(k) plan
- and more….
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform endodontic treatment using rotary and/or hand instruments, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures.
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
- Supervise office staff, including hygienists, dental assistants, receptionists and other office staff.
- Adheres to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen requirements are followed.
- Participate in morning huddles, chart reviews and routine office meetings.
- All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable state laws and regulations.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Commitment to quality patient care and enjoy educating patients on dental health.
- Effective communication skills; demonstrates professional and courteous demeanor with patients.
Qualifications (Experience, Education, Licensure, Certification)
- DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or have the ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
- Completion of an endodontic residency program.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate.
Endodontists work in areas that are highly visible and designed and furnished to make a good impression.