When you say “Yes” to Aspen Dental, you get a great career and so much more. From mentors invested in your success, to a support network that has your back, joining Aspen Dental can give you the career you never imagined and the financial well-being to live the life you always wanted. Aspen Dental’s mission is to change the smile of one patient, one team member, and one community at a time and we’re looking for YOU to help achieve that!
Join the general practice team as an Endodontist and say ‘yes’ to:
- Built-in network of patient referrals
- Territory to call your own
- High needs patients
- Business support to handle all scheduling of patient procedures
- State-of-the-art facilities
With industry-leading new patient demand and 100% clinical autonomy, you’ll make a difference in the lives of your patients while enjoying access to:
- Ability to earn up to 10% higher than the national average earning potential for Endodontists*
- Sign on bonus and paid relocation**
- Hundreds of hours of FREE Continuing Education (live and online)
- Instant peer network of 100+ specialists for clinical & developmental support
- Health insurance available for part-time positions
- Travel to multiple offices in your exclusive territory performing specialized clinical treatments.
- Assume quality of care for patients with endodontic problems while adhering to the highest standard of dental practice ethics and professionalism.
- Examine, diagnose, and treat diseases of dental pulps and periapical tissues of teeth.
- Evaluate findings and prescribe methods of treatment to prevent loss of teeth and to restore teeth to function.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental associations and dental societies to represent Aspen Dental-branded practices in the local community.
Minimum Education and Experience
- DDS or DMD from an accredited school required.
- Successful completion of an advanced education program in endodontics accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of the ADA required.