The Endodontist that joins our team will be responsible for performing treatment and preventative services in a collaborative, patient centric practice environment. An established network of General Dentists provides a generous earning potential through referral business. Continuing education and leadership development opportunities are available and encouraged for this role. Excellent communication skills are required to maintain our mission of providing the highest quality of patient service, and asserting our position as a provider of choice in the communities we serve.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out endodontic services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with General Dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards; as well as our recognition as an AAAHC accredited facility
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
To learn more about American Dental Partners and First Advantage Dental Group please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.1stadvantagedental.com
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Completed a Endodontic Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on endodontic care
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.