The Endodontist that joins our team will be responsible for performing dental examinations and treatment in a collaborative, patient centric practice environment. Our group practice provides the resources necessary for you to build a successful career in a collaborative, community oriented environment. Excellent communication skills are required to maintain our group’s mission of providing the highest quality of patient service, and asserting our position as a provider of choice in the communities we serve.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out endodontic services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with General Dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards; as well as our recognition as an AAAHC accredited facility
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Completed a Endodontic Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA,