Interested applicants please forward CV and letter of interest to:
The MetroHealth System, affiliated with Case Western Reserve University (CWRU), in Cleveland Ohio seeks to incorporate 2 Endocrinologists in our Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism:
• Opportunity to satisfy varied interests including thyroid, transgender and diabetes in a collegial, multidisciplinary team environment, including pump and sensor services.
• Wide variety and diversity of patients and cases, both common and rare.
• Opportunity to teach our own Endocrinology fellows as well as Medicine residents and CWRU medical students
• Academic appointment with Case Western Reserve University (CWRU)
• Excellent opportunities for professional development, including opportunities for research
• Epic EMR has been implemented and in operation for more than 15 years
• Generous benefits and highly competitive compensation
The MetroHealth System, affiliated with CWRU, is an integrated health system handling more than one million patients. Our highly collaborative practice provides superb care for patients and excellent training for the next generation of clinicians. We have been rated as one of Northeastern Ohio's Best Places to Work.
Cleveland, Ohio offers a great lifestyle.
• Great cost of living – 21% lower than the national average.
• Pro Sports – Major League teams (Indians, Browns and Cavaliers).
• The arts – largest theater complex outside of New York City, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the renowned Cleveland Orchestra & one of the world's leading art museums.
• Diverse economy – manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, biomedical.
• Ease of transit – rated the 6th best city in the US for commuters.
• Outdoor activities – Lake Erie for boating and beaches.
• Superb park system surrounding the city with many hiking opportunities
• Nationally renowned food and dining scene
The MetroHealth System is planning to redesign its campus with an innovative transformation plan to exceed the ever-changing needs of patients and programs for the community. This billion-dollar transformation is the largest public constructionproject in Cuyahoga County and one of the largest in the nation. By 2023, the new hospital tower will be home to 270 private rooms with additional state-of-the art facilities, population health initiatives, as well as a re-imagined campus environment. We invite you to be our partner in this important journey as we strive to transform health care in Northeast Ohio.
The MetroHealth System is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.