Imagine New Horizons…As the End User Work Environment Manager, you will ensure the deployment of IT equipment (laptops, tablets, accessories, etc.) to end users in alignment with Dassault Systèmes objectives and standards. You will lead the planning, coordinating, directing, and designing of IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the Americas Deployment Center. In addition, you will also develop and implement procedures for tracking company assets to oversee quality control throughout their lifecycles.What will your role be?
- Lead the Americas Deployment Center team in operational and strategic planning, including fostering innovation, planning projects, and organizing and negotiating the allocation ofresources.
- Manage the deployment, upgrade, and support of all end-user systems, including PC laptops/desktops, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals for all Dassault Systèmes offices in Americas.
- Oversee provision of end-user devices (PC laptops/desktops, tablets, etc.) and ensure equipment delivery to business users on time.
- Perform inventories and usage monitoring of all IT assets and record all findings, changes, physical location, and incidences of support.
- Practice asset management for IT hardware, software, and equipment.
- Monitor and analyze trends in company spending and inventory control in order to make recommendations for the future, and to identify areas for possible savings and/or asset optimization.
- Develop and build improved system refresh and deployment processes, including asset tracking processes. Document and implement processes. Develop policies and procedures for team.
- Define purchasing recommendations that support business goals, in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the senior management, and end users regarding pertinent IT activities.
Your Key Success Factors
- Conferred Bachelor of Science in a technical domain
- 10+ years of IT end user environment support, and this includes
> Operating Systems support, e.g. PCs, MS Windows, Linux, MacOS > Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- 5+ years of current people management and strategic leadership, and this includes
> Written reviews and skills development plans for direct reports > Budget planning and accountability > Writing skills to document new or existing processes and cross training > IT project management and leadership in a cross business unit
- Ability to work independently and/or within a collaborative team structure
- Highly organized with critical attention to details
- Work onsite at Dassault Systèmes Johnston Rhode Island office; no remote or offsite permitted
- Ability and willingness to self-teach new and advance software functions; coaching and instruction will be provided, but we want someone who goes after knowledge
- Possess new technology curiosity and a history of self-technical education; you are excited about new technology
- Strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project
- Strong communication skills in two parts: 1.) very strong writing skills utilizing the rules ofEnglish grammar; 2.) verbally clear, concise, and grammatically correct oral (speaking) communication skills in English
Plusses, not required
- Conferred Master of Science in a technical domain or Master of Business Administration MBA
- Knowledge of Microsoft SCCM and PowerShell Scripting is a plus
- At least one additional language other than English, such as (but not limited to), French, Spanish, Portuguese, etc.