The End User Sales Consultant will develop and maintain relationships with end users in education, health care, government and other commercial markets to influence Allegion market share for commercial hardware and electronic security solutions to meet organizational goals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with targeted end users to achieve annual goals.
- Manage the sales process through effective CRM management and team communication.
- Advise customers on products and applications. Suggest new products to achieve customer-specific needs.
- Support end user as a business partner to maximize Allegion market share through coordination, demand creation and strategy sessions.
- Maintain a strategic understanding of market conditions and be able to adapt to maintain a competitive advantage.
- Attend factory training sessions to achieve industry-leading knowledge in both mechanical and electronic security solutions.
- Maintain excellent industry and territory knowledge by reviewing and understanding market data of competitive activity. Adapt to change in marketplace.
- Maintain and utilize CRM tool for sales reporting and to communicate sales activities.
- Ensure proper customers and partners are adequately trained on new and existing products.
- Maintain awareness of all Allegion policies, guidelines, and procedures and ensure compliance.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diplomarequired, Bachelor’s degreepreferred
- 5+ years sales experience, industry experiencepreferred
- Knowledge of mechanical and electronic solutions, including options spanning from mechanical access/egress control to total facility integration
- Basic understanding of electricity and electronic components
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience influencing others with a bias for action
- Strong customer focus
- Strong presentation skills required
- Ability to travel up to 25%