We are looking for End User Computing Program Manager for our client in Atlanta, GA
Job Title: End User Computing Program Manager
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The program manager will be part of several ongoing projects within the account to drive better end user experience.
- The candidate will be responsible for initiating new projects, creating business cases, planning and coordination efforts, flawless execution with continuous monitoring and reporting on key success criteria?s without any escalations.
- Program Manager will require strong cross-functional management and planning as well as good communication skills for working with customers directly as needed.
- The ideal candidate will have a background of demonstrated success leading large scale and complex projects for EUC based services.
- Must have managed Service Desk, Deskside Function in his / her tenure
- Individual project ownership throughout the full lifecycle (initiation, planning, scoping, execution, and service delivery)
- Define project scope, goals, deliverables, and success criteria that support business objectives in collaboration with customers and internal stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans including work breakdown structure, member responsibilities, and associated communications documents
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Successfully estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members, customers, and stakeholders
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans
- Proactively identify and escalate issues to Customer, Vendors and / or Program Management regarding issues that are cropping up and hindering service delivery
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and customers while influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Deliver projects on time and on budget
- Help improve internal tools and processes
Desired Skills & Experience:
- PMP certification preferred; however, not mandatory
- Master?s degreepreferably in Engineering, Computer Science, or Project Management
- Minimum 8-10 years of project management experience in a IT End User Computing environment
- Problem solver who goes the extra mile to get results
- Familiar with standard project management tools and processes? Awareness of trends and innovations
- Strong communication skills
- Organized team player
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple high profile projects
- Proficient in MS Office programs & project management software (MS Project)
- Positive attitude towards work assigned while continuously striving to deliver best-in-class results
- Familiarity with the international or retail market and technologies