End Point Computing Engineer
8 - 10 years experience •
CSRA is seeking a Subject Matter Expert to join our team in support of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Center of Information Technology (CIT) Professional Information Technology Services to Support Network Services.
CSRA, an NIH partner for 27 years, with 18,000 employees, 50 years of Federal contracting and extensive partner relationships, CSRA delivers exceptional solutions and services that enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
The candidate will serve as a Subject Matter Expert, possessing in-depth knowledge of network and security operations within the NIH/CIT Network Services organization.
• Provides technical knowledge and analyses of highly specialized applications and operational environments, high-level functional systems analyses, design, integration, documentation and implementation.
• Advises the Government on exceptionally complex problems that need extensive knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation.
• Gathers and organizes information on problems or procedures, including present operating procedures.
• Analyzes data, develops information, and assesses available solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
• Consults with clients and trains users to ensure smooth implementation and functional performance of new systems, procedures, or organizations.
• Develops and implements operational tests and assessments.
• Develops and maintains functional and operating documentation.
• Plans study of work problems and procedures (i.e., organizational change, communications, information flow, decision-making processes, control processes, operational effectiveness, and cost analyses).
• Organizes and documents findings of studies and prepares recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
• Oversees and manages projects and programs.
• Provides specialized knowledge in specific functional or operational domains, or in analyses methods or disciplines.
• Coordinates with clients and trains users to ensure smooth implementation and functional performance of new systems, procedures, or organizations.
Bachelor's Degree, 8+ Years in supporting federal agency(ies) providing experience in IT; CIO; or CTO support.
Desired: Professional Licensing or Certification in Area of Expertise or specific job requirements. These include industry and/or federal designations. Certifications or Licenses may be IT- or Quality Assurance-related, i.e., CCIE, CCNA, CISSP, PMP/PMI, ISO, ITIL, CISSP, etc.
CSRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.