Encryption Security Engineer
One of the world's largest banking and financial services groups is currently seeking a strong Security Engineer, working on data encryption solutions. The role is based in Jersey City.
You will be joining a large-scale security operation, determining ongoing product development and vendor selection solutions.
- Participate in production selection process (planning, evaluation, implementation)
- Deploy and configure cryptographic solutions for encryption, from native encryptions to external solutions like HPE Voltage, Protegrity etc.
- Identity use cases for encryption and key management product selection
- Contribute to the definition of proofs of concept around encryption management solutions
- Implement enhancement to existing encryption technologies
- Prepare technical documentation
- Perform encryption systems maintenance and provide support for daily operations as needed.
- Administer encryption infrastructure and guarantee maximum availability
- Develop an enterprise-wise encryption monitoring mechanisms
- Implement encryption best practices, meeting company-wide standards
- Bachelor?s degree in a technical field (Masters? or higher is a plus)
- 5+ years?experience with information security
- 3+ years?experience with operational security
- Experience implementing and support key management and encryption solutions (3+ years)
- Experience with leading encryption software (Vormetric, Gemalto, HPE Voltage, Protegrity)
- Strong cryptography experience across multiple Operating Systems like (Windows, Solaris, Linux)
- Strong grasp of database, networking, and system administration
- Financial services experience is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of hardware security modules and open source encryption
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Additional certifications are a plus (CISSP, GRISC, CompTIA, SSCP)