Job Title: Encompass Admin - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Mclean, VA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
- The Encompass Administrator is responsible for all configuration and customization of the company's Loan Origination System (LOS) and to assist with the management of ancillary systems and services that are integrated with Encompass.
- This position requires in-depth knowledge of the loan origination workflow.
- The Encompass Administrator works closely with senior and executive management to evaluate business process, data integrity, and compliance issues as they relate to the loan origination systems.
- Maintain Encompass users, roles, profiles, security settings, and loan access settings.
- Maintain business rules for data entry, workflow progression and regulatory compliance as specified in change requests submitted by the business stakeholders.
- Maintain the Encompass loan document generation library, including building custom documents as needed and maintaining eFolder settings
- Regularly review Elliemae published system administration guidelines and best and apply them in practice to optimize system performance.
- Perform system analysis and simulation testing to determine potential impact of deploying proposed system changes.
- Design and document release plans for deploying approved change requests and enhancements to system functionality
- Manage integration of 3rd party vendors and services within the Encompass environment, and coordinate with the Company's vendor management resources.
- Assist in documenting and submitting functional and technical specifications, change requests, test plans, and training documentation of IT Governance review and approval
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 to 5+ Years Elliemae Encompass administration experience
- 3+ years in advanced coding of business rules within Encompass using Visual Basic .NET
- In-depth understanding of the mortgage industry and loan origination life cycle
- Experience with SQL queries and conceptual database design