CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing, learning, and customer experience solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 5,700 organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
CallidusCloud is seeking an Engagement Consultant to join our growing, global Professional Services Team! This role can be based at HQ - Dublin, CA, or Birmingham, AL or remote in the United States.
- Manage the end-to-end project delivery process by coordinating customer, partner, and our own staff members to ensure successful implementations of CallidusCloud solutions.
- Manage project plan, resource assignment, project P&L and change requests.
- Become a domain expert, and play a hands-on role in implementation project by leading business analysis, requirements gathering, solution definition, testing and deployment.
- Support presales activities, including customer discovery workshop, sales presentations, project scoping, trade shows, and proposal writing.
- Build prototypes, sales demos, and solutions based on requirements specific to the region.
- Develop and conduct customer and partner training and enablement.
- Develop best practices, reusable toolkits and templates for efficient project delivery.
Travel expectation: up to 25%
- 5+ years of experience in implementing enterprise applications like CRM, ERP or HRMS, with a solid track record of success.
- 3+ years of experience in consulting and project management.
- Knowledge of insurance, financial services, or telecom industries.
- Knowledge of IT technologies like web technologies (java, J2EE, and application servers), DBMS (Oracle and DB2), and ETL (e.g., Informatica), and reporting (e.g., Crystal Reports and Business Objects).
- Strong analytical and structured problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.