- Implement sales plan and achieve sales goals and objectives set for the geographic territory. Maintain existing customers and prospect and gain new business.
- Facilitate sales growth by conducting medical director, administrator and all levels of pre-hospital care provider training and account in-servicing of core EMSportfolio products.
- Provide product technical support to customers in Prehospital care environment
- Educate customers on products, procedures, and industry trends through use of community wide education programs and local EMS training programs.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth profile of each account to include customer preferences, competitive products and field intelligence, market activity, important contact/decision makers, customer feedback, and attendees in-serviced. Planning effectively to maximize time in the field
- Conduct strategic territory management and analysis
- Develop key opinion leaders for each core EMS product segment.
- Account for all territory expenses and materials.
- Review current literature for new developments within the healthcare and sales fields including competitive information.
- Assist with the coordination of regional and national conferences to ensure proper setup, booth coverage, and breakdown of exhibit, as requested.
- Attend Local, Regional, and/or National Scientific Tradeshows and professional meetings to promote products and in-service customers.
- Maintain knowledge of company products and competitive offerings utilizing the technology tools that are available.
- Perform other duties requested by management.
- Adhere to and ensure the compliance of Teleflex's Code of Ethics, all Company policies, rules, procedures and housekeeping standards
This position requires direct contact with an implantable device. ? Yes ? No
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum level of education/experiencerequired.
- Bachelor of Science degree in related field. Advanced degrees (MS, MBA) are a key plus.
- 3 -5years medicalexperience preferably working in a emergency care setting (Hospital or EMS)preferred, with a proven track record of sucess
- Self directed, able to work independently and ability to handle multiple projects concurrently & function in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills and effective presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong communicative, problem solving, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Proficiency with computer technology and Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), including Iphone and Ipad platforms.
- Ability to handle difficult conversations/situations along with excellent communication, customer service, and presentation skills
- Clinically knowledgeable -- with a history of utilizing basic A&P as a major part of driving a sale forward
- Strong understanding and grasp of market analysis, planning, development and management.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision-making, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Full clean driving license
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Additional preferred or requiredqualifications.
- Carry detail bag weighing up to 20 lbs.
- Lift equipment weighing up to 30 lbs.
- Be standing or walking in or at meetings for 6 -- 10 hours per day, up to five (5) days per week.
- Interact with others through effective, verbal and written communication. Strong verbal communication and presentation skills of clinical knowledge for prehospital care providers
- Strong interpersonal skills while discussing products and procedures with customers
- Strong analytical skills and a sound busienss accumen
- Ability to communicate and/or interact with different levels of providers and administrators within the pre-hospital space
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 50 %, often with short notice
Teleflex is a global provider of specialty medical devices used for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. We serve hospitals and clinicians in more than 130 countries with well known, trusted brands in vascular access, general and regional anesthesia, urology, respiratory care, cardiac care, and surgery.
We also provide products and services for device manufacturers. Our products are designed to cost effectively provide clinical benefits and enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.