- Implement sales plan and achieve sales goals and objectives set for the geographic territory. Maintain existing customers and prospect and gain new business. Exceed quota.
- Facilitate sales growth by providing training and account in-servicing tomedical directors, emergency medicine physicians, paramedics, nurses, EMTs and administrators.
- Provide product technical support to customers in the emergency medicine pre-hospital space and acute care hospital environment.
- Educate customers on products, procedures, and industry trends through use of our clinical education program.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth profile on each account to include customer preferences, competitive products and field intelligence, market activity, important contact/decision makers, customer feedback, and attendees in-serviced. Use SF.com effectively.
- Use business analytic tools and territory knowledge to conduct strategic territory management business plans.
- Develop key opinion leaders for each core emergency medicine product segment.
- Account for all territory expenses and materials.
- Review current literature for new developments within the healthcare field including competitive information.
- Assist with the coordination of regional and national conferences to ensure proper setup, booth coverage, and breakdown of exhibit, as requested.
- Attend local, regional, and/or national tradeshows to promote products and in-service customers.
- Maintain knowledge of company products and competitive offerings utilizing the technology tools that are available.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills as well as superb presentation skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency with our continuous education program through competency assessment.
- Perform other duties requested by management.
- Exhibit Teleflex core values.
- Delight the customer.
- Adhere to and ensure the compliance of Teleflex's Code of Ethics, all Company policies, rules, procedures and housekeeping standards.
Teleflex is a global provider of specialty medical devices used for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. We serve hospitals and clinicians in more than 130 countries with well known, trusted brands in vascular access, general and regional anesthesia, urology, respiratory care, cardiac care, and surgery. We also provide products and services for device manufacturers. Our products are designed to cost effectively provide clinical benefits and enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.
Division InformationTeleflex partners with Anesthesia professionals to promote high quality healthcare. For over 100 years, our comprehensive range of clinician inspired products from Arrow, Rusch and Hudson RCI have advanced the art of anesthesia by improving safety, procedural efficiency, and patient satisfaction. Our commitment is to continue this legacy of innovation and quality by providing world-class products, clinical education and support.Job TitleEMSSales Representative - Phoenix, AZOpportunity
Interfacing with medical advisory boards, economic buyers, and clinicians -- particularly emergency medicine physicians, paramedics, EMTs and nurses in both the pre-hospital and acute care hospital space, this position sells and promotes Teleflex's portfolio of emergency medicine products to grow overall market share with new and existing customers, generate new business, and create total customer satisfaction. This position acts as a valuable resource to those involved in emergency medical procedures and facilitates improved patient care while increasing clinical value to medical professionals as well as to Teleflex Incorporated.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree required
- MBA a plus
- 3 - 5 years sales experience with a demonstrated track record of success
- Previous medical experience working in the emergency care setting (Hospital or EMS) preferred
- Self-directed, able to work independently and ability to handle multipleprojects concurrently & function in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Excellent organizational skills, analytical skills, problem solving skills, and strong communicative and interpersonal skills required
- Proficiency with computer technology and Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), including IPhone and IPad platforms
- Ability to handle difficult conversations/situations along with excellent customer service and presentation skills
- Clinically knowledgeable -- with a history of utilizing basic A&P as a major part of driving a sale forward
- Strong understanding and grasp of market analysis, planning, development and management
- Excellent time management and decision making skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Full clean driving license
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Carry detail bag weighing up to 20 lbs
- Lift equipment weighing up to 30 lbs
- Be standing or walking in or at meetings for 6 -- 10 hours per day, up to five (5) days per week
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and through writing with a variety of call points with the pre-hospital and acute care hospital market
- Strong clinical knowledge
- Ability to have high level conversations with emergency medicine customers regarding products, procedures and industry trends
- Strong analytical skills and a sound business acumen
- Prior skills and/or core competencies for this position include:
- Delighting the customer
- Embodies core values
- Sense of urgency and accountability
- Sales quota achievement
- Interpersonal influence and negotiation, both written and verbal