A Southeastern corporate law firm withinternational reach, seeks an employment litigation attorney for their Charlotte, NC office.
- 3-5years of experience in state and federal employee relations litigation and counseling.
- Experiencewith discrimination, wage and hour, breach of contract, leave, privacy, non-compete/trade secret, etc.
- Experiencewith labor law.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Academic excellence.
- Immediate and significant client interaction.
- Licensed NC Attorney is a must.
- Dual license in NC & SC a plus.
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefit package
QUALIFIED ATTORNEYS WILL BE CONTACTED FOR ADDITIONAL CREDENTIALS
I have 20+ years of combined experience as a litigation paralegal and law office manager. I am now the owner and operator of Legal Solutions Group, PC. I have a proven record, and with my experience, resources, contacts, associations, relationships, pool of talented candidates, knowledge and skills, my team can give YOUR LAW FIRM theexceptional talent you seek.
The best part of my job is building relationships with my clients and candidates. "Here in the South we can't even say hello in under five minutes."
I am honored to serve the small law firms up to the power house international law firms. If you are a sole proprietor seeking part time help or a large international corporate law firm seeking a partner with a portable book of business "I can help you"
You and your HR staff's time is VALUABLE/money and typically the best talent is NOT unemployed looking online for a job, they are working. Legal Solutions Group, PC, serves as a value added extension to management, in-house recruiters and HR departments, they are our allies.