Due to continued growth, our San Diego office has an opportunity for an employment associate to join the firm’s expanding practice. The associate will assume a major role in litigation, including extensive contact with client representatives and opposing counsel. From time to time, the associate may also be asked to support our advice and counsel practice and assist with workplace investigations.
We are fully committed to the importance of diversity within the legal profession, as well as all workplace environments and strongly encourage the interest of diverse candidates in the firm.
- Juris Doctor. Qualified candidates must be and remain licensed to practice law and in good standing in the state of employment. During employment, must meet requirements for continuing licensure for law practice.
- Qualified candidates must possess two to three years of employment litigation experience.
- We expect this attorney to (a) provide first-rate written, analytical work; (b) be highly attuned to the needs, pressures and work styles of our senior litigators; and (c) contribute to a respectful, collegial office environment.
- Must be licensed in California.
- Top 25% of law school class.