Employer Relations Mgr
Grows the annual number of cancer patients who seek treatment at Western Regional Medical Center (Goodyear) from the broader region and its target markets. Achieves annual patient attribution goals by:
- Developing and securing targeted relationships with self-funded employers who fall under a current national payer contract (i.e. Cigna, BCBS) in order to channel patients to Western Regional Medical Center in Goodyear, Arizona.
- Securing targeted relationships with self-funded employers who are in a contractual relationship with CTCA via the Direct-to-Employer (DTE) agreement
- Identifying and pursuing meaningful relationships with contracted insurers and their staffs (Sales Reps/Acct. Managers/Health Engagement Teams/Health Promotion Teams, etc.) to expand awareness of the employer outreach program and garner client referrals.
Fluent in and able to articulate unique CTCA technology, clinical pathways, model of care and all other clinical, financial and business operations. Functions as the principal interface between employers, payers and the CTCA team, coordinating with the Regional Manager of Strategic Markets.
Develops and deploys oncology based preventative and educational services based upon each partner’s unique needs and measures each approach to ensure resources are allocated to activities that are valuable to CTCA and its partners. Creates and delivers presentations and communication materials to drive patient acquisition through strategic payor and employer partnerships.
- Minimum of BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Nursing (BSN) or clinical/related field
- MBA/graduate degree desirable
- 5-7 years clinical or marketing management experience
- 2 years previous healthcare (provider, payer, broker) experience
- Strong written and verbal (public speaking) communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience planning, developing and executing complex strategic plans, complete with budgets, objectives, tactics
- Self-directed and proactive in planning how work gets done
- Fluent clinical operations, technology and model of care
- Conversant in CTCA unique technology/programs including IORT/Breast, DTH, GI/pancreatic and metronomic chemo, Lung/HDRBT/Navigational Bronchoscopy, Genomic/Personalized Medicine, etc.
- Fluent in understanding and articulation of benefit plan design, networks, and broker/employer/payer relationship
- Proficient in Microsoft Office