Alegeus is the market leader in consumer directed healthcare solutions, offering the industry’s most comprehensive platform for the administration of healthcare benefit accounts, the industry’s most widely-used benefit debit card, and powerful engagement solutions to help consumers maximize savings and optimize spending for their healthcare. Over 300 clients – including health insurance plans, third party administrators and financial institutions – leverage Alegeus’ deep expertise and proven technology to administer benefit accounts for more than 29 million members and process more than $8.9 billion in consumer healthcare payments annually. As the healthcare and benefit markets continue to evolve, Alegeus delivers solutions that enable clients to evolve their service offerings, operate their businesses more efficiently, and focus on their customers.
The Employer Implementation Analyst works to bring on board new business in a matter that ensures excellent service delivery, drives maximum account growth, establishes Alegeus as an industry leader and does so with precision, effectively and efficiently. The Employer Implementation Analyst works with small employers and in some cases mid-market employer groups. The Employer Implementation Analyst’s focus is ensuring employers all information is accurately and timely input.
- Identifying gaps in existing processes and working with leadership to build out processes, make recommendations and execute process improvement.
- Gathers and documents desired output from employer and their representatives. Configures employer and settings selected in required platforms.
- Develops and continuously iterating best practices, provides suggestions and documentation for collateral and feedback.
- Educates employer contacts on services and products being administered.
- Captures all employer information and inputs into systems with a high degree of accuracy.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Highly organized and process-oriented.
- Excellent at managing client relationships, resolving problems and upselling
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills. Excellent presentation skills
- Can adapt to new information and change approach to achieve objectives as needed. Is able to drive consensus amongst clients and peers across functional areas.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, yet also work independently on complex implementations. Ability multi-task and thrive in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Passionate about quality and continuous improvement, with an emphasis on creating solutions.
- Experience with six sigma is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Project, Word, Visio and PowerPoint
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or experienceotherwise equivalent to a bachelor’s degree.
- Experienceworking with employer groups is preferred
- Experience in health insurance or consumer directed products such as HRAs, HSAs, FSAs, etc. whether at an agency, TPA, health plan or financial intuition is preferred