Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining a world-class team of over 37,500 employees and caregivers while embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
To find out more about us, head to our career site here.
The Caregiver LiVe Well Director directs and leads the Intermountain Caregiver LiVe Well program under the Office of Health Promotion and Wellness. This system-level leader crreates and achieves Live Well Key Process Indicators (KPI's) using the Intermountain Operating Model.
Essential Job Duties
- Creates and delivers on the Caregiver LiVe Well Key Process Indicators using the Intermountain Operating Model.
- Develops and operationalizes Intermountain Caregiver LiVe Well programs, products, and services that increase the ability of caregivers and their family members to live the healthiest lives possible.
- Implements programs, products, and services that are aligned with the Intermountain Behavior Change Framework. This includes the LiVe Well Rewards program, You Can Change Anything workshops, annual challenges, campaigns, and educational programs.
- Develops marketing strategies and materials that promote the use of LiVe Well programs, products, and services. This includes the creation of LiVe Well modules, managing and supporting the network of LiVe Well Partners and Champions across the system, and managing the LiVe Well website and Yammer.
- Supervises Caregiver LiVe Well staff.
- Develops and manages the Caregiver LiVe Well budget that includes managing contracts with SelectHealth and other vendors.
- Works with the Executive Director of the Office of Health Promotion and Wellness (OHWP) to assure alignment of Caregiver LiVe Well programs, products, and services with other populations.
- Entry Rate: Commensurate with experience (L.16 pay grade)
- Benefits Eligible: Yes
- Shift Details: Full-time, Exempt
- Department: Office of Health Promotion and Wellness. Located in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah at the Key Bank Tower
- Master's degree in a heath or business-related field. Degree must be obtained from an accredited institution. Education is verified.
- Three years of management experience with experience interacting with employees, communicating effectively, and effectively conducting meetings.
- Five years of relevant experience in the areas of health management, health promotion and education; lifestyle, functional or integrative medicine; wellness and prevention; worksite wellness; or industry-related experience (including but not limited to sports science, nursing, exercise physiology, kinesiology, physical therapy, public health, nutrition, or dietetics).
- Demonstrated highly motivated self-starter with strong leadership, mentoring, and organization skills.
- Demonstrated excellent relationship building skills and ability to work across functional lines of responsibility in a matrix organization.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software.
- Interact with others requiring the employee to communicate information.
- Operate computers and other office equipment requiring the ability to move fingers and hands.
- See and read computer monitors and documents.
- Remain sitting or standing for long periods of time to perform work on a computer, telephone, or other equipment.
- Experience with employee engagement and burnout