The MENTOR Network is seeking an Employee Relations Manager to provide leadership and support to our management and staff in our Community Support Services (CSS)-North region. Join our mission-driven organization and help us make a difference in the lives of those we serve. CSS North is comprised of five states: Minnesota, Wisconsin, Ohio, Illinois, and North Dakota. Ideally, this role will reside in Minnesota, but we will consider candidates in any of the region's states. Apply today!
- Serve as main point of contact for employees and supervisors to address and resolve employee relations questions and concerns
- Provide counsel to field operations related to employee discipline, reviews, making recommendations on Corrective Actions, Performance Improvement Plans and terminations.
- Liaise with legal team as necessary, partnering on researching and responding to agency claims and legal actions.
- Respond to and evaluate employee relations inquiries with a high level of customer focus and sensitivity, following best practice guidelines. Make recommendations on course of action, utilizing case management systems data to identify trends and report on findings and recommendations.
- Serve as HR point of contact with the Leave of Absences, and Unemployment groups
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
What We Ask of You:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ related experienceHRexperience, including extensive work with employee relations, internal investigations
- Exceptional people skills with an ability to establish rapport and credibility throughout the organization. Ability to mentor and motivate others
- Ability to maintain high level of confidential
- Prior experience navigating complex employee relations concerns
- Travel as needed
- Detail oriented, excellent organizational skills, and a sense of urgency
- An ability to move between the strategic focus on quality and the day-to-day tactical needs
What We Offer You:
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k), PTO and Holiday Pay
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
Job ID 190004XI