Tesla Inc. is seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented and innovative individual to join our Benefits & Employee Experience Team. As Employee Experience Manager, you will own the Employee Experience Strategy for Tesla and will design programs that tie to Tesla’s mission and that engage, motivate and support employees to perform at their best. You must have the ability to juggle multiple tasks, manage details and deliver results on a company wide scale.
- Own the Employee Experience Strategy for Tesla and design programs that engage, inspire, and motivate employees to perform at their best.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including Workplace Services, HR, Internal Communications, Diversity & Inclusion, Health & Safety and Employee Resource Groups.
- Understand the business needs, priorities and challenges of various business units and develop and evolve programs, services and events to drive engagement and retention in those programs.
- Develop and implement best in class solutions for benefits delivery at a global scale.
- Work withInternal Communications and Marketing teams to tell the Employee Experience story at Tesla and ensure maximum awareness and engagement in programs, services and events. Streamline Employee Experience Communications content, channels and branding.
- Set direction for the Employee Experience team and determine long term vision, goals and priorities.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to Employee Experience team members. Identify and drive process improvements and tools to ensure efficiency, engagement, scalability and operational excellence. Leverage technology to improve the employee experience.
- Develop annual budget and metrics for Employee Experience and Recognition Programs. Monitor engagement and success of each program, analyze feedback and gaps, identify trends and revise programs as needed.
- Expand Total Health Management/Wellbeing Strategy including feasibility assessment, program design, impact analysis, vendor selection and vendor management. Work with key stakeholders to drive innovation on integration with Benefits Plan/Programs and Health & Safety Initiatives.
- Evaluate and evolve effectiveness of existing programs.
- Work with global partners (HR, Benefits, Workplace, Procurement) to build solutions that work for employees around the world.
- Innovative - create innovative solutions that engage, inspire, and motivate employees to perform at their best.
- Collaborative – able to work withinternal teams and external vendors to create best in class Employee Experience Programs.
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- 5-Years in HR, Benefits, Employee Experience, Workplace, Internal Comms or other relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degreerequired and/or equivalent in experience.
- Excellent technical, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Resourceful and roll up sleeves mentality
- Excellent Project Management skills, large scale programs with tight timelines.
- Self-motivated, driven individual comfortable in a global, fast paced environment; agile and adaptable.
- Able to operate at both strategic and tactical levels, and move quickly between the two
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects from concept to implementation & concisely communicate complex information to disparate audiences.