Vistage is looking to add to our growing HR team by hiring an Employee Engagement and Experience Manager! Reporting into the Director of Human Resources, this role will be key in enhancing Vistage’s culture, continuing to make Vistage a great place to work. This role will focus on employee engagement activities, training sessions for employees, performance management, and culture. In addition to focusing on employee engagement, this person will need to be able to flex to all areas of HR to ensure we’re always providing the best internal and external customer experience.
- Help drive initiatives to make Vistage a great place to work by focusing on improving employee engagement and experience
- Define a strategy for increased employee engagement
- Assist HR Director with roll out of performance management communication and appraisals.
- Partners with HR Director to execute company-wide Employee Development Days and All Staff meetings. Including, but not limited to, booking professional development speakers, identifying and coordinating material, and focusing on overall planning of events.
- Continuously identifies opportunities to improve the Employee Experience by assessing current programs in place for employee engagement, training and development and wellness.
- Provide guidance to business leaders on HR policies and processes regarding performance management, culture, growth and development.
- Assists in management of employee recognition programs
- Work collaboratively with Human Resources team on a variety of projects.
- Partners with HR Director to execute trainings to improve performance and a positive employee engagement experience.
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 5 years progressive HRexperience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related major strongly preferred
- SHRM or SPHRdesired
- Ability to partner with managers and leaders to execute programs that deliver employee engagement and development including performance management, team culture, growth and development opportunities
- General knowledge of HR principles, practices, and management
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team focused on world class outcomes
- Experience in promoting and executing effective people practices
- Ability to develop strong relationships in order to effectively support the organization
- Ability to embrace and navigate external and internal changes, maintaining focus on business goals/priorities
- Comfortable juggling multiple priorities and flexing outside of comfort zone to assist HR team.